Digital Marketing Strategist | Marketing/Communications Team
Remote | Full Time
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a key member of our marketing team. In this position, you will help in the creation and management of a multi-channel content marketing strategy that is designed to reach potential and existing audiences. This role will help drive conversions that provide concrete reasons for consumers to dive deeper into our products and services and will sit on our brand marketing team.
This role is a great fit for a strategic player who is motivated to influence strategy through data, able to creatively market current and future products, and can help us continue to tell our story through refining our value proposition to our customers.
The role reports to the Sr. Director, Communications and is a remote position
- Develop and execute against a marketing strategy for our various products and services in emails, social media, blogs and other marketing channels
- Develop and execute on informational materials and collateral that reflects our brand and values to our customers
- Strategize on digital marketing efforts
- Manage and improve online content, SEO, SEM and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Act as a liaison between product, brand, communications and brand to ensure alignment of marketing.
- Work closely with designers and product managers in the creative development of engaging marketing materials for key product and service launches/updates
- Work with events team in the development of attendance-driving marketing materials to complement company events.
- In collaboration with the database operations team, develop A/B & multivariate tests to help drive our communication goals in our email marketing best practices
- Collaborate with thought leaders and design to optimize web content
- Continually research tech trends to develop new ways to optimize our content
- Deliver on multiple projects, while ensuring that quality is never compromised
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a content marketing role or relevant.
- Education: Undergrad/Grad education in Communications, Marketing, Creative Advertising or relevant.
- Branding: Play a supporting role to Marketing/Comms team to help drive our brand story and value proposition
- Teaming: As a subject matter expert, your ability to teach and work collaboratively within the organization will be required to help drive our core goals
- Project Management: Come prepared to weekly stand-ups, bring your best client-facing skills to meetings, be prepared to work and learn, set deadlines, take notes and ownership of the next steps. Execute meticulously in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity. Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Tools: We are a collaborative and tech-driven company. Tools include Box, Slack, Canva, SalesForce, Infogram, Asana, BeePro and more
- 401K and competitive benefits
- Work from home culture
- New tools and hardware
- Growth platform: regular 1:1 time and ongoing feedback from leadership
- Time off: vacation, extra holidays, short days