Principal / Senior Product Manager
Remote | Full Time
Zonda is redefining the future of housing. We are perfectly placed in the heart of the fast-growing real estate home building industry. We are making big bets on the future of real-estate, trailblazing a 2030 vision for the industry. Here at Zonda, you’ll be able to use your passion and curiosity to help drive the future of the new home buying experience.
Zonda is looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to evolve and expand our B2C web brands. Zonda looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. When you join our team, you’ll be in a unique position to make a positive impact with every project. You’ll use your full range of skills to build great experiences and learn about the real estate industry, economics, and data. You’ll be supported with the necessary tools, and you'll be working with an awesome and like-minded team. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative - all working to build the future of housing.
Looking to join our mission to redefine new home search? We are seeking accomplished B2C Senior Product Managers who are passionate about identifying consumer-facing problems and building impactful solutions. If you know what's needed to make intricate products and teams successful and understand the big picture, then come join us!
In this role, you will:
- Deliver impact and results by defining success metrics, analyzing data for insights, prioritizing what to build, and coordinating with partner teams to align efforts to business strategies
- Communicate and collaborate by articulating the “why” and "what" customer problem to solve, working with others, and balancing their point of view with solicited input of others
- Build initiative assessments, requirements documents, customer journeys, feature lists, roadmaps and KPIs
- Inform strategy by monitoring competitors, understanding customer needs and technical designs of products to serve them
- Mobilize your teams to do their best work by providing clear direction, handling dependencies, removing roadblocks and applying effective operating rhythms
- Act as a champion for significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
- Defines, socializes, and acquires leadership support of product vision
- 5+ years of end-to-end B2C product management experience, with a focus on building technology products
- Defines product roadmap: goals, objectives, impact and metrics that align to business strategy and vision
- You're conversant in Ecommerce best practices including SEO, UX design, and qualitative/quantitative data analysis to drive product decisions
- Collaborates cross-functionally across multiple teams (Engineering, UX/Design, Analytics etc.), estimating level of effort, identifying dependencies, and resource needs
- Balances strategic priorities, business goals, user needs, technical feasibility, and time to market to define impactful product solutions
- Strong written and oral communication and team management skills, the ability to simplify complex topics, and comfort presenting at all levels of the organization
- Leverages expertise and shares best practices to grow and develop PMs within their team